jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

Behind a Great Man...








There is an AMAZING woman. Charlotte Gainsbourg: I LOVE U. Wonderful, talented actress, all sweetness and sensitivity. Her performances are full of nuances, of subtlety... She is just perfect, with all the passion and energy of the young actresses and the intelligence and maturity of the expererienced ones. She´s sooo sweet and cute... She makes hers a film where the main character...are six actors!!


And she´s French... And she´s BEAUTIFUL.


And don´t wanna forget Michelle Williams. Great transformation! And great feeling with Mr. Blanchett! Another intelligent and fine young actress...But you´re not that angel called Charlotte Gainsbourg... Though you´re fantastic in I´m not there... I think that thousands of great performances are coming from Michelle Williams.
Julianne, mother Julianne, you´re great and you know it... But you almost don´t appear in this film, I could say that You´re not there! Anyway, nice cameo!
Oh my God!! This has been actually a great GREAT MOVIE!!!I can´t stop thinking about it, it´s passionate, original, creative, intellectual, musical...And what I like the most: tons of great actors doing amzing works!! I reallly love when there are so much famous actors and I love so much all of them... I almost forget that I don´t like Richard Gere!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario